Zdenko Korunda, MD
Urban Estates
4513 Executive Dr
Naples, FL 34119
239-591-2803
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 18th, 2014

He is just an Amazing doctor!!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Mary on Nov 20th, 2013

I was resistant to see a pain management doctor because I thought he or she would just prescribe pills or shots to manage my pain. This was not the case at all -- Dr. Korunda put me at ease, gave me a thorough examination, asked good questions, and took care to give me the best options for pain management and relief.

by William M on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr.Z takes the time to work with you to find solutions. He tries to keep on time yet I have never felt rushed. Thank you Dr. Z!!

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Quinn D. on May 30th, 2013

Two of my friends recommended Dr Korunda. I am so glad that I am his patient. I feel much better after spinal injections.

May 25th, 2013

My overall experience with Dr Korunda and his proactive office was excellent.

May 23rd, 2013

I was already scheduled for spine surgery when my friend told me about Dr Korunda. Thanks to him I was able to avoid the surgery, and I am doing great.

by Philip P. on May 16th, 2013

Dr Korunda is well trained (at Cleveland Clinic). He has excellent bedside manners and he is very good at managing chronic pain.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Keith C. on May 14th, 2013

After I have ended up in the hospital due to heart attack. Dr Korunda visited me in the hospital. He kept eye on me all the time and coordinated care will all the other specialists.

|  The best doctor that I have ever had  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Korunda is very good physician. He is not afraid to order additional test to confirm diagnosis. He is the best doctor that I have had over the last 20 years.

May 5th, 2013

Dr Korunda has helped me a great deal over the last few years. He is very professional, kind and answers all the questions. Lee K.

by Erin H. on May 4th, 2013

Dr Korunda is great. He helped me a lot with my lower back pain and sciatica. Erin H.

Apr 27th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Zdenko Korunda to everyone. He has outstanding expertise and skills in spine diseases. Very compassionate as well.

by Donald G. on Mar 21st, 2013

Great, compassionate and knowledgable doctor. I had outstanding results from epidural injections.--Donald G.

Mar 5th, 2013

Great doctor. Outstanding office. -- Brent D.

by Gregg M. on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Korunda is real expert in pain management. He made correct diagnosis, while 3 other doctors missed. I would recommend him to everyone.

Feb 19th, 2013

Dr Korunda took very good care of my lower back on many occasions over the years The most recently I had cruise coming up and my lower back and leg pain got out of control. I had one epidural and I was great. I have had very good time on my cruise. Rory F.

|  Dr Korunda is very caring and knowledgable!  |  show details
by Judith T on Feb 8th, 2013

Dr Korunda is very caring and knowledgeable. He always puts me at ease by offering options and takes care of my problems.

Jan 24th, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr Korunda and his office staff. The best run office that I have ever seen. Always professional and helpful.

Nov 11th, 2012

Dr Korunda took time with me and he has answered all my questions. Very happy with the Doctor.

Nov 8th, 2012

Dr Korunda is first doctor who took the time to explain things to me in a way I could understand. Office staff was very helpful as well. Ashley R.

Nov 3rd, 2012

Dr. Korunda is terrific.

Nov 2nd, 2012

Doctor Korunda has given me my life back! Karen T.

Oct 25th, 2012

Dr Korunda and his office staff are very nice and caring. -Wayne W.

Oct 8th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Korunda without any reservation to any other patient. -- Erik C., Naples, FL

Oct 6th, 2012

I have found Dr Korunda to be very kind and caring. He has improved my quality of life significantly. Bailey H., Naples, FL

Oct 6th, 2012

Dr. Korunda has excellent clinical skills. Outstanding bedside manners. - Tiffani V., Naples, FL

Sep 28th, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr Korunda knowledge and bedside manners. I would recommend him highly. Kerry M., Naples, FL

Sep 22nd, 2012

I always had great experince with Dr Korunda and his office staff. I would recommend him highly to everyone. Lauren R., Naples, FL

Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Korunda is an outstanding doctor. He was highly recommended to me, and my expectations have been met and more. Ronnie H., Naples, FL

Aug 28th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Korunda and would recommend him to anyone. - Timothy E., Naples, FL

Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Korunda is caring, intelligent, and willing to look into details of his patients and is concerned with their well being. Very good communication skills- he is able to explain everything very thoroughly. I could not say anything bad about him. He's not only a wonderful doctor but a wonderful human being. -- Inara L., Naples, FL

|  Always very considerate!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

Dr. Korunda is always very considerate and makes me feel at ease. Always spends enough time and answers all our questions. Adele Wayne Boose, Naples, FL

|  I would recommend him to anyone and I have!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

Bright, caring and shows a very good bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Korunda to anyone and I have! -- Sue M., Naples, FL

Jul 14th, 2012

Excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone without reservaion. -- Parker F., Naples, FL

Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Korunda is the best. Very concerned, thorough, compassionate and understanding. He really wants his patients to be better. Carla, Naples, FL

Jul 8th, 2012

Great doctor, great staff, front desk very nice and professional. Would highly recommend. Feels like home! - Isabella O., Naples, FL

Jul 6th, 2012

Outstanding doctor. Very compassionate. - Taylor T., Naples, FL

Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Korunda is very patient, understanding and he knows how it is for people that are in pain. - Joan G, Naples, FL

|  A Rare Find  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Zenko Korunda is one of the most kind and compassionate physicians whom I have ever known. I have a rare neuromuscular disorders that carries much pain with it. He has helped me greatly, and I would recommend him to anyone. -- Brenda D. Shanley, Naples, FL

|  Accurate and caring!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Z will take the time and order the tests needed to get it right. He does not just write rx without a great workup. He is able to allow me the best care and I thank him for his great work!

|  bad palce  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I just don't like the staff the way treating patient very rude no passion for patients.The Doctor excellent but their staff very unprofessional.

Dec 2nd, 2010

He is an excellant doctor

|  Trustworthy, compassionate and always very professional  |  show details
by Barbara on Mar 14th, 2010

I have been his patient for few years and I know him well. He keeps me going. Thanks to him I am able to play golf and enjoy my retirement in Naples.

|  Outstanding pain management physician  |  show details
by Ron on Apr 19th, 2009

Outstanding pain management physician. I have seen over the years several pain management physicians and he is simply the best. Very compassionate as well. Very happy with treatment results.