Dr. Zdenko Korunda, MD
Physiatrist, Internist, Anesthesiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 18th, 2014

He is just an Amazing doctor!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Mary on Nov 20th, 2013

I was resistant to see a pain management doctor because I thought he or she would just prescribe pills or shots to manage my pain. This was not the case at all -- Dr. Korunda put me at ease, gave me a thorough examination, asked good questions, and took care to give me the best options for pain management and relief.

by William M on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr.Z takes the time to work with you to find solutions. He tries to keep on time yet I have never felt rushed. Thank you Dr. Z!!

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Quinn D. on May 30th, 2013

Two of my friends recommended Dr Korunda. I am so glad that I am his patient. I feel much better after spinal injections.

May 25th, 2013

My overall experience with Dr Korunda and his proactive office was excellent.

May 23rd, 2013

I was already scheduled for spine surgery when my friend told me about Dr Korunda. Thanks to him I was able to avoid the surgery, and I am doing great.

by Philip P. on May 16th, 2013

Dr Korunda is well trained (at Cleveland Clinic). He has excellent bedside manners and he is very good at managing chronic pain.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Keith C. on May 14th, 2013

After I have ended up in the hospital due to heart attack. Dr Korunda visited me in the hospital. He kept eye on me all the time and coordinated care will all the other specialists.

The best doctor that I have ever had show details The best doctor that I have ever had
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Korunda is very good physician. He is not afraid to order additional test to confirm diagnosis. He is the best doctor that I have had over the last 20 years.

Apr 27th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Zdenko Korunda to everyone. He has outstanding expertise and skills in spine diseases. Very compassionate as well.

by Gregg M. on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Korunda is real expert in pain management. He made correct diagnosis, while 3 other doctors missed. I would recommend him to everyone.

Dr Korunda is very caring and knowledgable! show details Dr Korunda is very caring and knowledgable!
by Judith T on Feb 8th, 2013

Dr Korunda is very caring and knowledgeable. He always puts me at ease by offering options and takes care of my problems.

Jan 24th, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr Korunda and his office staff. The best run office that I have ever seen. Always professional and helpful.

Nov 11th, 2012

Dr Korunda took time with me and he has answered all my questions. Very happy with the Doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2012

Dr. Korunda is terrific.

Accurate and caring! show details Accurate and caring!
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Z will take the time and order the tests needed to get it right. He does not just write rx without a great workup. He is able to allow me the best care and I thank him for his great work!

bad palce show details bad palce
Oct 11th, 2011

I just don't like the staff the way treating patient very rude no passion for patients.The Doctor excellent but their staff very unprofessional.

Dec 2nd, 2010

He is an excellant doctor

Trustworthy, compassionate and always very professional show details Trustworthy, compassionate and always very professional
by Barbara on Mar 14th, 2010

I have been his patient for few years and I know him well. He keeps me going. Thanks to him I am able to play golf and enjoy my retirement in Naples.

Outstanding pain management physician show details Outstanding pain management physician
by Ron on Apr 19th, 2009

Outstanding pain management physician. I have seen over the years several pain management physicians and he is simply the best. Very compassionate as well. Very happy with treatment results.