Dr. Zdzislaw Chorazy MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Erie, PA

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2013
VERY UNKIND AND ARROGANT!!
I WAS TREATED LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN BY THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR HE HAD NO COMPASSION FOR ME I HAVE CYSTITIS IT IS PRETTY BAD HE SAID TO ME WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT WELL I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING BUT I SHOULD HAVE SAID TRY ACTING LIKE A DOCTOR I AM A US CITIZEN SO WERE MY PARENTS AND MY GRAND PARENTS HE COMES TO MY COUNTRY FROM HIS COUNTRY...POLAND AND HOW DARE HE TREAT ME THE WAY I WAS TREATED NO COMPASSION VERY ARROGANT HOW DARE HE JUDGE ME FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER! HE IS VERY UNKIND TREATED ME LIKE DIRT!!!!!

April 2nd, 2013
It is difficult to reach his office. You continue to get busy signals. You are put on hold for long periods of times. My experience at the hospital was anything but reassuring. There was a lack of communication between doctor and staff. Not sure if this was the hospital staff or the doctor. I have treated with him for a long time, but rarely feel a real diagnosis is made. You always feel he is too busy to spend time with you.

September 16th, 2009
The day of my visit everyone seemed to be in a foul mood - file drawers were being slammed, staff would not speak to each other, and I overheard this doctor and another screaming at each other. When he came into the exam room (my very first visit) he did not look at me, just ordered a bunch of tests without listening to my complaints. He wanted to scrape my bladder (don't recall correct medical term for this) before any of these tests were conducted. I declined. On the return visit (for what I assumed would be my test results) the room was all set up for this bladder scrapping. I adamantly said I did not want this and then asked about my test results and was told, "everything is fine". He suggested I come back in 2 weeks after I was calm for the bladder scrapping. Needless to say, I will never be returning to this doctor. (Urinating is not a problem for me!) My ob-gyn referred me to him due to a slight pain I had in my left side. I have no other symptoms or problems and was very put-off by his "superior" attitude and unwillingness to give me details of my tests.

June 28th, 2017