A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zealous Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zealous Wiley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiley
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wiley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zealous Darrell Wiley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zealous D. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Zealous Wiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Zealous Wiley practices Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Gastroenterologists.