A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zealous Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zealous D. Wiley practice?
Dr. Zealous Wiley practices Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Gastroenterologists.