A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zealous Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wiley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zealous Darrell Wiley MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zealous D. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Zealous Wiley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zealous Wiley practices Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Gastroenterologists.