A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeba Geloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeba Geloo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeba Geloo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Geloo graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Geloo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeba Shaheen Geloo MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeba S. Geloo practice?
- Dr. Zeba Geloo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeba Geloo practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Washington Internists.