A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeba Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeba Sami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sami has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeba Sami MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zeba Sami practice?
- Dr. Zeba Sami has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zeba Sami practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Elm Grove, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.