A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeba Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeba Sami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sami
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sami has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeba Sami MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zeba Sami practice?
- Dr. Zeba Sami has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zeba Sami practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Elm Grove, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.