A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeba Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeba Shakir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeba Shakir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeba Shakir BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zeba Shakir practice?
- Dr. Zeba Shakir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zeba Shakir practices Pediatrics near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Homewood Pediatricians.