inactive

Zeba F Vanek MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

November 18th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER
My Neurologist, Zeba Vanek, is the most thorough, attentive, caring, detail-oriented, insightful, perceptive, forward-thinking, invested, thoughtful, sensitive, wholeheartedly concerned, and intelligent, physicians that I have ever been fortunate enough to have encountered. Dr. Vanek knows how to talk to me so that I become educated, and am able to make necessary changes for my good health. She inspired me at my appointment just this week to end my four months of eating sugary treats, because of her superb style of explaining things to me. She is ONE IN A MILLION; Dr. Vanek actually cares about her patients.

June 10th, 2013
Excellent
Excellent attention to detail, took her time with me, was professional and kind. I didn't have to wait in the lobby either- she took me in right away. Ideal appointment.