Dr. Zeba Vanek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zeba Vanek?

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on November 18th, 2015

My Neurologist, Zeba Vanek, is the most thorough, attentive, caring, detail-oriented, insightful, perceptive, forward-thinking, invested, thoughtful, sensitive, wholeheartedly concerned, and intelligent, physicians that I have ever been fortunate enough to have encountered. Dr. Vanek knows how to talk to me so that I become educated, and am able to make necessary changes for my good health. She inspired me at my appointment just this week to end my four months of eating sugary treats, because of her superb style of explaining things to me. She is ONE IN A MILLION; Dr. Vanek actually cares about her patients.

Excellent

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Excellent attention to detail, took her time with me, was professional and kind. I didn't have to wait in the lobby either- she took me in right away. Ideal appointment.

Posted on March 9th, 2016