A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zebulon Bowman is Good. Dr. Bowman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zebulon Bowman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Saint David`s Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zebulon Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zebulon L. Bowman practice?
Dr. Zebulon Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.