A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zechariah Dameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zechariah Dameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dameron
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dameron Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameron graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dameron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zechariah Clifton Dameron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zechariah C. Dameron practice?
- Dr. Zechariah Dameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Zechariah Dameron practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.