A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zechariah Dameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zechariah Dameron is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dameron
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dameron Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameron graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dameron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zechariah Clifton Dameron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zechariah C. Dameron practice?
- Dr. Zechariah Dameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Zechariah Dameron practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.