A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeena Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobo
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Lobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeena Rekha Lobo MBBS and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zeena R. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Zeena Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeena Lobo practices Infectious Disease near Northport, NY.
See Northport Infectious Disease Doctors.