A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeena Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Lobo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeena Rekha Lobo MBBS and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zeena R. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Zeena Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeena Lobo practices Infectious Disease near Northport, NY.
See Northport Infectious Disease Doctors.