A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeena Ubogy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeena Ubogy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubogy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ubogy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeena Irene Ubogy MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Zeena I. Ubogy practice?
- Dr. Zeena Ubogy has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeena Ubogy practices Dermatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dermatologists.