A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeenat Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeenat Naqvi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Naqvi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeenat Naqvi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zeenat Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Zeenat Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zeenat Naqvi practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.