Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Nausheen Hasan, MD
560 Belmont Ln
Carol Stream, IL 60188
708-245-4073
Locations and availability (4)

by Rockford Patient on Oct 14th, 2014

My review is about Dr. Parveen's staff in Rockford office and not about her. I had by now few visits with Dr. Parveen and as doctor she is doing a good job. She listens to my concerns, she orders necessary test to check on my concerns and takes enough of time to talk to me and answer my questions. I am happy and satisfied with Dr. Parveen. I have issues with her office staff. It seems they do not come prepared to work or they are overworked and do not take notes when patients call or need something from the office. I needed blood work few weeks ago but there was no order in the computer system of St. Anthony hospital. I called the office twice and patient registration from St. Anthony called the office once to ask for an order before I get blood drawn. No one followed from her office on it in timely manner and later two weeks down the line I was called by Dr. Parveen's office that I need to have those lab tests done, which about I and the hospital called the office few weeks ago. Discussion with the nurse who called me from Dr. Parveen's office about why they did not follow up few weeks ago on my calls and hospital calls and why are they calling me now to ask me to go again to lab and have those test done, we ended up having some bad communication. She was telling me that nothing was noted in my chart that I called. I asked that nurse if she is calling me a liar just because their office could not put down that communication in writing in the chart or did disregarded my calls completely. At the end of the conversation, I told the nurse I do not need her "sorry" because as a result of their bad communication now I need to waste my time going again for blood work that could have had been done few weeks ago in one appointment instead of two. I am post cancer patient and I have plenty of doctor/hospital/test appointments that I am trying to do as much as possible in one visit and not have to drive around every single day visiting one or another medical facility. That nurse forgot to hang up and in the background I was able to listen for about 20 minutes to her conversation with other nurses and office staff how they are talking about me how upset I am about what happened, how I asked if she is calling me a liar, how she is supposed to highlight the notes about our conversation to Dr. Parveen to make me look bad since I complained about something that the office is messing up on first place... I called their office again and told the receptionist that they forgot to hang up on me and that I have been listening to them about 20 minutes talking about me in the background. I am very upset about Dr. Parveen office staff at this point. Again, Dr. Parveen was not aware of all of this since she is the last link in the chain of communication but I hope her office can get the act together and remember they are there for the patient and should not make fun out of the patient just because of their office mistake and because they run into a patient that does not mind speaking up to them when they are wasting my time and even being disrespectful to me as a person with that background conversation on the phone.

by john on Oct 6th, 2014

very knowledgeable and compassionate

Feb 4th, 2014

I have a terrible experience with Dr. Parveen. I go into her office to get answers and I leave with no answers to my questions.