A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeenat Safdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeenat Safdar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeenat Safdar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Safdar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeenat Safdar MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zeenat Safdar practice?
- Dr. Zeenat Safdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeenat Safdar practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Houston Pulmonologists.