Learn more about Dr. Zeenat Safdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeenat Safdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeenat Safdar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Chronic Thromboembolic Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safdar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeenat Safdar practice?
Dr. Zeenat Safdar practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Houston General Practitioners, Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Urgent Care Centers.