Dr. Zeeshan Aziz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zeeshan Aziz?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Zeeshan Aziz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2016

I am a senior and have seen many doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Aziz is one o f the finest I have met and resolved my health issue in the time expected. His manor is professional and comforting. I have recommended him and expect any patient in his care would do the same.

July 11th, 2015

I cannot treat you after making the wrong diagnosis and prescribing medications you didn't need

Treated by Dr. Aziz for two weeks for pressure and hearing loss in both ears. Prescribed two different nasal sprays at the first visit. No improvement after one week. Prescribed (called in - no visit)Prednisone to be taken over a week period. Also told to try OTC sinus medication. No improvement after second week. Scheduled a hearing test and follow-up visit. At follow-up visit Dr. Aziz stated he was changing is diagnosis and the he could not treat my condition and I needed to seek treatment from my dentist. So basically he never properly diagnosed my condition yet he had no problem prescribing medications that can have serious negative effects on the body. When they did work he stated that "I cannot treat your condition, see you dentist, I hope your ears feel better soon, see you in a year". This was on a Friday so there was no way to see my dentist which left me with yet another 3 days of agony (+ the previous 14 days) and medications that I didn't need or should not have taken to start with. Also, not sure why I would come back in a year? That Friday night I was in so much distress I called the after-hours line and received a call back from the Dr. on call. Dr. Best. He had to be the most arrogant doctor I have talked with. He stated there was nothing he could do and literally said I bid you a fond good evening and hung up. The bottom line is that after two weeks being treated by Dr. Aziz my condition has only gotten worst and then I am left with I cannot help you since the medications I prescribed for the wrong diagnosis didn't work, but come back in a year. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR TREATS PAITENTS IN THE MANNER. ONE I'LL NEVER USE AGAIN!

May 29th, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Aziz explained everything in detail. Excellent.

March 26th, 2015

Listened carefully, answered questions, explained things fully. Very satisfied with Dr. Aziz.

February 23rd, 2015

Ask more probing questions of patients. Listen more, talk less.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism we receive regarding our practice and doctors. Our goal is to provide the best possible care to our patients, and this includes being attentive to patient needs and concerns. Typically, Dr. Aziz's patients rave about his caring disposition and attention to detail. Nonetheless, everyone can have an "off" day once in a while. We regret that your experience did not reflect Dr. Aziz's usual attentive approach to patient care. If you would like to discuss your experience with our practice further, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. Regardless, we wish you the best.

SHOW

February 5th, 2015

No issues at all. They are professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

February 5th, 2015

I think everything went good.

Nothing but wonderful.

January 16th, 2015

Dr aziz showed me how to properly examine my own prostate with ease

December 28th, 2014

Great experience!!

November 18th, 2014

Great doctor!

October 11th, 2014

I feel like the Dr listened and answered my questions.