Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 20th, 2016
Mr.
Extrmemely please with Dr. Mamood. Could not be happier. Easy to talk too. Explains things very clear. easy to understand. He made me feel like I was his only patient and that he was there for me, and not just an employee in a clinic.

October 31st, 2016
Always in good hands
Dr. Mahmoud is always attentive... listening quietly and then offering sound, reasonable medical advice. His knowledge of all things current is commendable and his manner of relaying his opinions, reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Mahmood to anyone.

September 26th, 2016
Very impressed with Dr. Mahmood's knowledge, his calm confident demeanor and professionalism. I am confident in his care and advice. I feel comfortable in approaching him with any of my health related questions and concerns.

September 14th, 2016
Excellent
Very professional, caring and understanding of your healthcare needs. I feel comfortable that he goes above and beyond to assist to my healthcare needs.

September 5th, 2016
Overall good experience
Knowledgeable, attentive, and plain good. Highly recommend. Office runs like fine working machine. They are helpful and nice.

September 5th, 2016
DO
Dr. Mahmood takes the time to listen to my concerns,ask my lots of questions regards to my health. He's always very professional and shows genuine care for me as a human been. Dr. Mahmood goes even beyond on he's patient care by taken the time and make a phone call himself to check on me.I really feel save been at Dr. Mahmood's care. I strongly recommend Do. Mahmood to my family and friends knowing he will provide then with the best care and compassion that in my point of view are essential to be a good Doctor.

September 4th, 2016
Dr Mahmood is very Professional and Friendly
I began seeing Dr. Mahmood over a year ago. He reviewed my Health History and changed some medication dosages. He also gave me good advice regarding supplements that may be helpful in reducing swelling and pain. They did help. Depending on my need Dr Mahmood's staff has been able to have me seen from the same day to whenever works best for me. I would definitely recommend anyone needing a Family Dr to see Dr Mahmood.

August 30th, 2016
Great Doctor, terrible phone system!
Dr. Mahmoud is the best doctor I have ever gone to!!! He is knowledgeable about everything medical. If he doesn't know, he finds out for you. Easy to talk to, great personality. Your office phone system is the WORST I have ever dealt with. Impossible to get thru to speak to anyone. On hold forever and then get disconnected. Spoke to office manager months ago and she assured us it would be taken care of. Well here we are still nothing done!! The staff and the drank all complain and say there is nothing they can do. Your manager needs to GO!!!! If she can't get this taken care of in this amount of time, its time to replace heR NOW. When you are not feeling well, this is the last thing you need to deal with!!! Thank you for listening.

Feedback
Completely trust Dr Mahmood with my life! He is great at what he does. Unusal today to find a Doctor with great bedside manner and it comes naturally with Dr Mahmood

Review of Dr Mahmood
I am a 40 y/o female in the medical field. Dr Mahmood is the best physician I've had the opportunity to see as a patient. He is extremely attentive to his patients needs, addresses all questions and concerns, and despite being extremely busy always spends a lot of time with me. An added bonus is that there is a lab on site so no need to go anywhere else for lab work. I highly recommend him.

August 29th, 2016
I AM A SNOWBIRD. DR. MAHMOOD IS MY PRIMARY DOCTOR FOR THE 6 OR 7 MONTHS I AM IN FLORIDA. I REALLY LIKE DR. MAHMOOD. I CAN ALWAYS GET TO SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY IF I AM SICK. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL TOO. I CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY TO HAVE DR. MAHMOOD AS MY DOCTOR.

Dr. Mahmood
Spent little time with me - in and out of the initial examining room in a flash. Sent me to hospital for tests. Hospital found nothing wrong, but I got a bill that was over $2,000 which was completely unnecessary if Mahmood had just taken a bit more time examining me and asking me questions.