A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramzan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ramzan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan practice?
- Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zeeshan Ramzan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Dallas, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.