Emergency Physicians, Internist, Rheumatologist
Kingston Health Pavilion
360 Washington Ave
Kingston, NY 12401
845-338-7140
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  not careful  |  show details
by R. D. Ames on Mar 20th, 2014

At first was attentive,but later became automatic, disinterested and then neglected important details, such as medicine dosage, prescription. Staff failed to notify him of major need/ request-never informed him, leaving me without vital information. He then became cursory. Told me to get over it,".. everyone dies." This was not helpful nor compassionate. Got my name wrong after 1 and 1/2 yrs I changed doctors to someone who pays attention with a staff that functions.

|  Superb Doctor  |  show details
by Joan on Mar 16th, 2014

We could not find any doctor who would take my husband's pain seriously except for Dr. Weitz. He was persistent in finding out what was wrong and when he came up with a diagnosis he offered him different options for treatment. We finally feel confident that we have the right diagnosis and treatment. He was very thorough and very honest about what could and could not be done to provide my husband with some relief. We are so thankful we found Dr. Weitz.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

Knows what to do when no other doctor does!

|  Patient  |  show details
by B. Radman on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Weitz is caring and he really knows everything there is to know about rhematology and medicine in general. He may be quick, but that is because he has so much knowledge he know what is wrong with you and gets right to it. There is no BS with him. This is how all doctors should be!

|  A good alternative to what Doctoring has become....  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. Weitz is a wonderful caring and considerate Dr. He spends as much time as needed with each patient-this sometimes leads to extended wait times, I would rather wait for someone who is so through with each patient then not wait and get rushed through my appointment with a Dr. who was watching time. In other words, I love this Dr. he has been treating me for 5 years with rhuematic disease-as my grandma used to say "some need more than others", this Dr. is worth the wait! He is true to his profession and has always been encouraging and caring. He is the only Dr. I 100% trust!!!!

|  Great Doctor...  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Weitz was a very good one. I have to say after looking at his previous testimonals I was nervous.I am so glad I judged for myself.He found my problem right away..was kind and caring.I have had my problem for 6 months so you can see, I was happy to finally get some help. I had to wait a bit,but that is becasue he gives each patient the time you need. I was very pleased with this doctor. I would highly recommend Dr.Weitz.RH

|  Lack of passion for the individual...  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Not very compassionate,direct and to the point about his ideas yet not open to many ideas from patient.Doesnt want to hear anything about another Dr opinion.Limited vision toward making a change to improve quality of life except for meds that I was unable to tolerate and that was of little concern to him or so it seemed.

|  bad experience  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

in my case the treatment ended up being worse then the original desease & caused a very debiliting desease side effect

|  Don't waste your time....  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

He is very judgemental and does not listen to what you have to say, it is your body of course. If all you want is a Dr with a prescription pad, then go for it!

|  rude  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Weitz was arrogant, inconsiderate, unreliable, and uncaring. If you don't mind these qualities in a doctor, then he may be for you.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

he is a great dr. he is the first dr that is taking his time to help figure out what is wrong with me.. all the others just yes you the death. dr weitz is well worth the trip!!!!

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

unable to listen to my opinion when he had formed one of his own.quick on trigger to make his determination but all around decent guy.spoke on phn twice during my visit.