Dr. Zeev Weitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zeev Weitz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Zeev Weitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2015

does not care about patients

As a patient for over 20 years I would have expected to receive a notice that he was closing his offices rather than see a moving van at his office and stopping and finding a note on the door, the phone was disconnected with absolutely no forwarding numbers. The note said that we could travel 3 hours to his only existing office but when my relative who was also a patient tried to make an appointment they were told that could not accept them as a patient. This is blatant patient abandonment, no notice, no physician to take over chronic disease patient care leaving them to scramble and be put on waiting lists for other providers, and refusing to see patients, that he abandoned, as he said he would on the door notice.

May 9th, 2015

Extremely impressed with Dr Zeev Weitz. I truly felt that he was sincere, honest, frank,and really cared about my condition. One of the better practitioners I've ever had the opportunity to be treated by. 5 stars all the way!

March 13th, 2015

A devoted doctor. Excellent

I recommended Dr. Weitz to all my friends and neighbors. He is truly a remarkable Doctor.

November 21st, 2014

Brilliant Diagnostician and Rheumatologist

Dr. Weitz accurately diagnosed a longstanding auto-immune disease that had been assumed to be Post-Lyme syndrome by other doctors for 20 years. With his correct diagnosis, I was able to begin appropriate treatment and see almost immediate improvement. He spent time explaining my disorder, treatment options and answering my questions, but a caveat: he is very professional and focused on your problem, so don't mistake his occasional abruptness for rudeness. He gets directly to the point. I saw quite a few respected specialists in this field in New York City, none were as good as Dr. Weitz. We are fortunate to have him in Kingston. Highly recommended.

March 21st, 2014

not careful

At first was attentive,but later became automatic, disinterested and then neglected important details, such as medicine dosage, prescription. Staff failed to notify him of major need/ request-never informed him, leaving me without vital information. He then became cursory. Told me to get over it,".. everyone dies." This was not helpful nor compassionate. Got my name wrong after 1 and 1/2 yrs I changed doctors to someone who pays attention with a staff that functions.

March 16th, 2014

Superb Doctor

We could not find any doctor who would take my husband's pain seriously except for Dr. Weitz. He was persistent in finding out what was wrong and when he came up with a diagnosis he offered him different options for treatment. We finally feel confident that we have the right diagnosis and treatment. He was very thorough and very honest about what could and could not be done to provide my husband with some relief. We are so thankful we found Dr. Weitz.

April 4th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Knows what to do when no other doctor does!

August 17th, 2012

A good alternative to what Doctoring has become....

Dr. Weitz is a wonderful caring and considerate Dr. He spends as much time as needed with each patient-this sometimes leads to extended wait times, I would rather wait for someone who is so through with each patient then not wait and get rushed through my appointment with a Dr. who was watching time. In other words, I love this Dr. he has been treating me for 5+ years with rhuematic disease-as my grandma used to say "some need more than others", this Dr. is worth the wait! He is true to his profession and has always been encouraging and caring. He is the only Dr. I 100% trust!!!!

July 13th, 2011

Lack of passion for the individual...

Not very compassionate,direct and to the point about his ideas yet not open to many ideas from patient.Doesnt want to hear anything about another Dr opinion.Limited vision toward making a change to improve quality of life except for meds that I was unable to tolerate and that was of little concern to him or so it seemed.

April 28th, 2011

bad experience

in my case the treatment ended up being worse then the original desease & caused a very debiliting desease side effect

March 1st, 2011

Don't waste your time....

He is very judgemental and does not listen to what you have to say, it is your body of course. If all you want is a Dr with a prescription pad, then go for it!

December 22nd, 2010

rude

Dr. Weitz was arrogant, inconsiderate, unreliable, and uncaring. If you don't mind these qualities in a doctor, then he may be for you.