Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
does not care about patients show details does not care about patients
by John P. on Jul 19th, 2015

As a patient for over 20 years I would have expected to receive a notice that he was closing his offices rather than see a moving van at his office and stopping and finding a note on the door, the phone was disconnected with absolutely no forwarding numbers. The note said that we could travel 3 hours to his only existing office but when my relative who was also a patient tried to make an appointment they were told that could not accept them as a patient. This is blatant patient abandonment, no notice, no physician to take over chronic disease patient care leaving them to scramble and be put on waiting lists for other providers, and refusing to see patients, that he abandoned, as he said he would on the door notice.

by Andrew B Camarata on May 8th, 2015

Extremely impressed with Dr Zeev Weitz. I truly felt that he was sincere, honest, frank,and really cared about my condition. One of the better practitioners I've ever had the opportunity to be treated by. 5 stars all the way!

A devoted doctor. Excellent show details A devoted doctor. Excellent
by Mercedes Cecilia on Mar 13th, 2015

I recommended Dr. Weitz to all my friends and neighbors. He is truly a remarkable Doctor.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weitz and his staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The office was clean and professional and my time spent in the office was very pleasant.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Brilliant Diagnostician and Rheumatologist show details Brilliant Diagnostician and Rheumatologist
by Donna A. on Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Weitz accurately diagnosed a longstanding auto-immune disease that had been assumed to be Post-Lyme syndrome by other doctors for 20 years. With his correct diagnosis, I was able to begin appropriate treatment and see almost immediate improvement. He spent time explaining my disorder, treatment options and answering my questions, but a caveat: he is very professional and focused on your problem, so don't mistake his occasional abruptness for rudeness. He gets directly to the point. I saw quite a few respected specialists in this field in New York City, none were as good as Dr. Weitz. We are fortunate to have him in Kingston. Highly recommended.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My name is brenda Warner and I think doctor weitz is such a great doctor he has a lot of patience he is the only doctor I know that really listens to his patients .

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always satisfied when I leave Sr. Weitz s office! I like is staff also!!

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wietz is great. He always has words of wisdom that stick with you!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Call well ahead to get an appointment with him

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
not careful show details not careful
by R. D. Ames on Mar 20th, 2014

At first was attentive,but later became automatic, disinterested and then neglected important details, such as medicine dosage, prescription. Staff failed to notify him of major need/ request-never informed him, leaving me without vital information. He then became cursory. Told me to get over it,".. everyone dies." This was not helpful nor compassionate. Got my name wrong after 1 and 1/2 yrs I changed doctors to someone who pays attention with a staff that functions.

Superb Doctor show details Superb Doctor
by Joan on Mar 16th, 2014

We could not find any doctor who would take my husband's pain seriously except for Dr. Weitz. He was persistent in finding out what was wrong and when he came up with a diagnosis he offered him different options for treatment. We finally feel confident that we have the right diagnosis and treatment. He was very thorough and very honest about what could and could not be done to provide my husband with some relief. We are so thankful we found Dr. Weitz.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Weitz is not only a great doctor but also a good friend with positive advice.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Weitz has an excellent bedside manner!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The physician spent quality time with me to make e feel comfortable as a first time patient as well as address my medical concerns.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Weitz for truly listening to my concerns and not making me feel like a mental patient. You understood I am not "seeking attention" and made my issue legitimate. Thank you again.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 4th, 2013

Knows what to do when no other doctor does!

Patient show details Patient
by B. Radman on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Weitz is caring and he really knows everything there is to know about rhematology and medicine in general. He may be quick, but that is because he has so much knowledge he know what is wrong with you and gets right to it. There is no BS with him. This is how all doctors should be!

A good alternative to what Doctoring has become.... show details A good alternative to what Doctoring has become....
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. Weitz is a wonderful caring and considerate Dr. He spends as much time as needed with each patient-this sometimes leads to extended wait times, I would rather wait for someone who is so through with each patient then not wait and get rushed through my appointment with a Dr. who was watching time. In other words, I love this Dr. he has been treating me for 5 years with rhuematic disease-as my grandma used to say "some need more than others", this Dr. is worth the wait! He is true to his profession and has always been encouraging and caring. He is the only Dr. I 100% trust!!!!

Great Doctor... show details Great Doctor...
Feb 16th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Weitz was a very good one. I have to say after looking at his previous testimonals I was nervous.I am so glad I judged for myself.He found my problem right away..was kind and caring.I have had my problem for 6 months so you can see, I was happy to finally get some help. I had to wait a bit,but that is becasue he gives each patient the time you need. I was very pleased with this doctor. I would highly recommend Dr.Weitz.RH

Lack of passion for the individual... show details Lack of passion for the individual...
Jul 13th, 2011

Not very compassionate,direct and to the point about his ideas yet not open to many ideas from patient.Doesnt want to hear anything about another Dr opinion.Limited vision toward making a change to improve quality of life except for meds that I was unable to tolerate and that was of little concern to him or so it seemed.

bad experience show details bad experience
Apr 27th, 2011

in my case the treatment ended up being worse then the original desease & caused a very debiliting desease side effect

Don't waste your time.... show details Don't waste your time....
Mar 1st, 2011

He is very judgemental and does not listen to what you have to say, it is your body of course. If all you want is a Dr with a prescription pad, then go for it!

rude show details rude
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Weitz was arrogant, inconsiderate, unreliable, and uncaring. If you don't mind these qualities in a doctor, then he may be for you.

Oct 30th, 2010

he is a great dr. he is the first dr that is taking his time to help figure out what is wrong with me.. all the others just yes you the death. dr weitz is well worth the trip!!!!

Oct 28th, 2010

unable to listen to my opinion when he had formed one of his own.quick on trigger to make his determination but all around decent guy.spoke on phn twice during my visit.