A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zef Lucaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zef Lucaj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zef Lucaj, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucaj graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lucaj has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zef Lucaj MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zef Lucaj practice?
- Dr. Zef Lucaj has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zef Lucaj practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.