A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeferino Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeferino Martinez, Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon Board Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeferino Martinez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zeferino Martinez practice?
- Dr. Zeferino Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zeferino Martinez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berwick, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Berwick Surgeons.