A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD, Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon Board Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez, MD graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Martinez, MD has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD practice?
- Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeferino Martinez, MD practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Berwick, PA.
See Berwick Surgeons.