Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zehra Noorani
Dr. Zehra Noorani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Noorani is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Zehra Noorani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zehra Noorani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.
Dr. Tareq Al Baghdadi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Brighton, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Mohammad Nadeemullah
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Brighton, MI 0 mi33
Parvathy S. Nair
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brighton, MI 0 mi13