A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zehra Noorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zehra Noorani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zehra Noorani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Noorani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zehra Noorani MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zehra Noorani practice?
- Dr. Zehra Noorani has 1 office location.
Dr. Zehra Noorani practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Internists.