Dr. Zeiad Fakhouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 21st, 2016
Circus
This office is like going to the circus. The girl at the front desk is a clown and then throws you into the lions den! The Dr is the rudest most degrating human being I have ever met. You leave the exam room and the clown at the desk doesn't even know what to do. I think she's used too much bleach on her hair and it destroyed her brain cells.

September 8th, 2016
horrible greedy people would be minus star rating if had option

September 3rd, 2016
Good Experience
Was easy to talk to. Right on point with treating me.

August 29th, 2015
I suggest that anyone who needs help visit Dr. Fakhouri
Good, I'll text you when I'm on my way. I would like to thank you for talking with me today. I can't express enough to you how much you have helped me so far in my recovery. I have no family in this area and I don't really have any friends beyond co-workers either. I can tell you're not in it for just the money, you really care about people and their well-being. I believe in God and I truly believe it was in his plan for me to find you in my search for help. You saved my life. I promise you your effort and time with me will not go to waste. I will continue to be honest with you no matter what. I've already told you things I don't share with anyone, even my wife. You're a good man Dr. Fakhouri and I hope you sleep good at night knowing you can have such an impact on people.

August 24th, 2015
So happy Dr. Fakhouri is my PCP. Very understanding, attentive, knowledgeable with outstanding bedside manner.

July 27th, 2015
Hope for the best
On my way to his office now - my suboxone Dr left her office abruptly I need a new new sub Dr asap ! Been on it for 7-8 years and it literally saved my life...hope this won't be one of those drs that likes to minimize my addiction just because I'm doing so well..

February 23rd, 2015
Very helpful, best doctor I've had so far. Very attentive and effective.

October 31st, 2013
Excellent and caring
Was very detailed in explanation. Pleasant to talk to since I am 83 years old. Also very Handsome young man

May 4th, 2013
Smart and Caring
I have to say this after just seeing him today. He helped me cope and treat my "lifelong anxiety" that, before meeting this doctor I was struggling with addictictiv medications like xanex. He managed to get me a reasonable plan to come off these medications, and referred mr to the right therapist. I just took the medication that he also gave me today, and for the first time in my life I feel relaxed. Best of all, I dont need to worry about being hooked on drugs any more. I actually feel so much better, I actually cried from joy! I love this doctor. I cant wait to see him soon and thank him.

March 27th, 2013
worst dr should not have a license. save yourself the trouble find someone else.
First of all the staff is horrible. The nurse is mean and rude, the secretary takes DAYS to get things done. After waiting an hour and you finally get to see him, he is very rude, not caring and rarely listens to you. If you are going to see him for suboxone don't bother. He doesnt like to give it, and will put you in such a low dose you are sure to relapse or go through horrible withdrawal. What dr gives 2 or 4 mg? Someone that doesn't care about his patients or who knws nothing about addiction. I have heard from other patients and i know bc he has done it to me that he is verbally abusive. I could go on and on about what he has done the short amount of time ive seen him,but id hate for anyone to go through any of that. Doctora take an oatht do no wrong, he was obv not serious about it.

March 11th, 2013
Horrible
HE'S HORRIBLE. He is verbally abusive, always late!! Don't go to him he's no good

February 17th, 2013
Worst doctor around
Rude, uneducated, untimely (1 hour+ wait everytime), know-it-all, does not listen, should definitely not be a doctor.