A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeid Kayali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeid Kayali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeid Kayali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Transplantation
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayali graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kayali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeid Kanjo Kayali MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Zeid K. Kayali practice?
- Dr. Zeid Kayali has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zeid Kayali practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Gastroenterologists, and Loma Linda Hepatologists.