A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeid Kayali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeid Kayali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayali
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kayali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeid Kayali, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayali graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kayali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeid K Kayali MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Zeid K. Kayali practice?
- Dr. Zeid Kayali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeid Kayali practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Colton Internists, Colton Gastroenterologists, and Colton Hepatologists.