Learn more about Dr. Zeid Kayali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeid Kayali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeid Kayali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Transplantation
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayali graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kayali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kayali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeid K. Kayali practice?
Dr. Zeid Kayali practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Emergency Medicine, and Transplant Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Gastroenterologists, Loma Linda Hepatologists, Loma Linda Emergency Physicians, and Loma Linda Surgeons.