A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeid Kayali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeid Kayali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayali
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeid Kayali, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayali graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kayali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeid K Kayali MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Zeid K. Kayali practice?
- Dr. Zeid Kayali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeid Kayali practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Colton Internists, Colton Gastroenterologists, and Colton Hepatologists.