A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeidy Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeidy Roche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeidy Roche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Roche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeidy Roche MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Zeidy Roche practice?
- Dr. Zeidy Roche has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeidy Roche practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists and Fort Pierce Nephrologists.