A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeina Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeina Habib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Habib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeina A Habib MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zeina A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Zeina Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Zeina Habib practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.