A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeina Nabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeina Nabhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeina Nabhan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabhan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nabhan has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeina M Nabhan MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Zeina M. Nabhan practice?
- Dr. Zeina Nabhan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zeina Nabhan practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Newburgh, IN.
See Indianapolis Endocrinologists.