Learn more about Dr. Zenia Nahleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenia Nahleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahleh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nahleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenia Nahleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahleh graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nahleh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- John D Dingell VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenia A Nahleh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zenia A. Nahleh practice?
- Dr. Zenia Nahleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenia Nahleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.