Learn more about Dr. Zenia Nahleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenia Nahleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenia Nahleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahleh graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nahleh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- John D Dingell VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenia A Nahleh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zenia A. Nahleh practice?
- Dr. Zenia Nahleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenia Nahleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.