Dr. Zeina Ahmad Nahleh MD is female, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeina Nahleh is Excellent. Dr. Nahleh has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeina Nahleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahleh graduated from American University Of Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nahleh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nahleh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zeina Nahleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh practice?
Dr. Zeina Nahleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.