be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeina Tannous, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Melanoma and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from American University Of Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zeina Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeina S. Tannous practice?
Dr. Zeina Tannous practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.