A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zeinab Fath El Bab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeinab Fath El Bab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fath El Bab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fath El Bab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeinab D. Fath El Bab practice?
Dr. Zeinab Fath El Bab practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY.
See Riverhead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.