Dr. Zeinab Fath El Bab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
Nice doctor but office needs major update. Very old furniture & doesn't look clean

May 31st, 2016
I recommend her to all my friends, she is very thorough in her work. The receptionists are very nice and help you.

May 14th, 2016
She is so caring!

April 11th, 2016
Dr.Z is an angel
Amazing , beautiful angel , inside and out . Best doctor anyone could ask for . She is my angel <3

June 25th, 2013
This doctor needs to retire
This doctor does not keep up to date on treatment of pregnancy complications, and has her nurses do her dirty work like tell patients they should not have any more children. My experience with Dr. Z was a nightmare. I would never go back to her. When I was released she prescribed the wrong medications and I ended up in the emergency room. Her assistant also lacks a bedside manner. She and her husband both need to retire.

February 13th, 2013
Dr. Zeinab delivered all four of my children and now cares for two of my daughters. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is knowledgable , caring and professional.

January 17th, 2013
She is an amazing doctor listens to what I have to say

November 26th, 2012
Good doctor but will never go back.
Everyone I know that used Dr. Z couldn't say a bad word about her.So when I found out I am pregnant I did not hesitate to call the office and schedule my first appointment. I really loved the way Dr. Z was taking care of me, I truly felt like her only patient. Unfortunately it didn't last till the end. Because of insurance issues I was asked to leave the office 2 weeks before I went into labor. I was referred to a county clinic that didn't accept as a new patient. I understand I couldn't be seen at the office anymore but if Dr. Z cared so much about her patients she would've seen that I'm not at the clinic, I at least expected a follow up call from the office to double check if I got an appointment and just to see how I am doing. But you can't expect much from staff that doesn't care about the patients. I was not liked by Dr. Z's assistant since the beginning. I was always nice to her but one time I called the office concerned about a sharp pain she told me they don't have time for me and not to waste her time. Is that how you treat a patient?As I said Dr Z was a great ob for me but I will never go back to the office because of the staff.

November 17th, 2012
The most caring nice doctor I have ever met, she really truly cares about her patients!

November 10th, 2012
She's the best
I love Dr.Z! She is so sweet and caring and HONEST! She spends all the time you need with you, and answers all your questions. She follows up personally, and remembers everything about you! I seen her shopping once, and she asked about me (and my sister) knowing everything about us as patients. She really cares. She is a very 'motherly' type of woman!

October 23rd, 2012
Amazing
Dr. Z was my doctor for 14 years. She delivered 4 of my children and I can never say enough about her. I had pre-term with 3 pregnancies and she would always come up to the hospital anytime I was brought in....whether it was 2am or 1 in the afternoon. She takes care of her patients. I don't know how she finds the time........but everyone feels the same. She has been the doctor for 5 of my girlfriends, my cousin and my mother in law. She is truly a blessing.

January 28th, 2011
Dr. Z is a fantastic doctor. She is very caring and professional. I've been seeing her since I first found out I was pregnant and will until the very end. I plan to keep her as my OB/GYN and will definitely use her again should I have more children.