A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelalem Kebede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelalem Kebede is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelalem Kebede, CNP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kebede graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kebede has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelalem Wodajo Kebede CNP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zelalem W. Kebede practice?
- Dr. Zelalem Kebede has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zelalem Kebede practices Pediatrics near North Olmsted, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chesterland, OH.
See North Olmsted Pediatricians.