Dr. Zelalem Yilma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zelalem Yilma?

One of the best Cardiologist!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Yilma is very patient, Kind, great listener and a great cardiologist. She has been my mother's cardiologist for years. We hope she continues to be my mother's cardiologist for many more years. My mother also sees Brittany the Physician Assistant who is also great! The Staff is very kind and excellent every time we call or come into the office in Gold Canyon.

Not impressed at all

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Our regular Dr. referred me to Dr. Yilma since they were in the same office. She was 30 mins. late, no apology of why so late, wrote a couple tests, did the breathing/heart check at 495.00 later was gone. The two tests performed, and I waited nearly a month (and had to call in for the followup appointment) there was something to be concerned with but I am getting a second opinion. Glad she was good for some of you, but staff is way over worked. I also didn't get the followup with her. It was with her NP.

Posted on December 6th, 2014

Dr Yilma is smart and caring!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Yilma!

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Yilma has been my cardiologist for several years. You won't find a more caring, sweet person in the medical profession. She is highly educated and very knowledgeable. She takes her time with you. She cares about her patients. I love her demeanor...she is very soft spoken and compassionate. Yes, she has had staff members in the past who weren't as awesome as she is....but don't let that stop you from making Dr. Yilma your doctor. I wish all doctors were as smart and sweet as she is.

need to treat new patients with more respect

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I was never treated so bad as I was by the receptionists. Not only did they treat me rude but they also disrespected my PCP, the head of the insurance company I use, and the staff of my surgeon and we got nothing about the runaround to see this doctor, and never did see her. Very disappointed. So I was refurred to a different and much better doctor. If you are a new patient you get a better treatment at Dr. Shakoor's office. The doctor is only as good as the people they hire. If the staff is rude that doesn't say much about the doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2017