A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Billingy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Billingy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelda Billingy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Billingy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelda Eva Ruth Billingy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zelda E. Billingy practice?
- Dr. Zelda Billingy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zelda Billingy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.