A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Billingy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Billingy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelda Billingy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Billingy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Billingy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 22 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelda E. Billingy practice?
Dr. Zelda Billingy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Montebello Endocrinologists, and Montebello General Practitioners.