Dr. Zelda Billingy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zelda Billingy?

April 19th, 2011

GREAT CLINIC

THE CLINIC IS A LITTLE OUTDATED BUT THEIR STAFF ARE AMAZING. THEY'RE VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE. I FELT LIKE HOME. DR. BILLINGY WAS VERY PATIENT AND LISTENED TO MY COMPLAINTS ABOUT MY HEALTH ISSUES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

September 28th, 2010

gynecological care

I really like dr. Billingy, she is makes me feel comfortable. Alot of my friends and family members go to her.

June 23rd, 2010

I have been her patient for about two years and she's been a wonderful source of information. I turly appreciate her the ease of her bedside manners. Very caring and thorough. Another thing I really appreciated about Dr. Billingy was that she doesn't leave anything to chanced and always double checks if there's something (even the smallest things) unclear. A very experienced and competent doctor.

May 18th, 2010

dont even go there

all i have to say is that i am going to the medical board..i have nothing good to say about her and her staff..so this should say it all

January 12th, 2009

one of the worst ever

i saw her on my 2nd pregnancy which i sadly lost.. her office/womens clinic/skincare clinic i still dont know which one. i had the complicated pregnancy sometime in december.. i had blleding and all but i had a hard time getting an appt with her she send me for an ultrasound and because of insurance problem as they said she didnt push through to get this test done to atleast finally give me an answer if my baby is still alive. so i was blleding before the holiday and still she cant tell me if my baby is gone i suffered physically emotionally for atleast a month and she still wouldt recommend d&c. i have waited that long bleeding

November 27th, 2016