A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Johnson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelda West Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zelda W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Zelda Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Zelda Johnson practices Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians.