A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Johnson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Johnson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelda West Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zelda W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Zelda Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Zelda Johnson practices Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians.