A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Lederman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelda Hurwitz Lederman MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zelda H. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Zelda Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Zelda Lederman practices Psychiatry near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Psychiatrists.