A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelda H. Lederman practice?
Dr. Zelda Lederman practices Psychiatry near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Psychiatrists.