A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelda Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelda Lederman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelda Hurwitz Lederman MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zelda H. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Zelda Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Zelda Lederman practices Psychiatry near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Psychiatrists.