A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zelig Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelig Lieberman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelig Lieberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelig H. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Zelig Lieberman practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.