Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zelig Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelig Lieberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Melanoma and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelig H. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Zelig Lieberman practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Oncologists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.