A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelig Tochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelig Tochner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelig Tochner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Proton Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tochner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Tochner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelig Tochner MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zelig Tochner practice?
- Dr. Zelig Tochner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zelig Tochner practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.