A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelig Tochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelig Tochner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelig Tochner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Proton Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tochner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Tochner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tochner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelig Tochner practice?
Dr. Zelig Tochner practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Body Imaging near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.