A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelik Frischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelik Frischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelik Frischer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frischer graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zelik D. Frischer practice?
Dr. Zelik Frischer practices Urology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Urologists.