Dr. Zelimir Vukasin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zelimir Vukasin?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Zelimir Vukasin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Wonderful, smart, and great sense of humor.

Dr. Vukasin is a very kind thoughtful psychiatrist. I have been treated by him for years. He doesn't just listen and not talk. He talks too. LOL. He is extremely smart, and I think funny. He knows what he is doing. I would recommend Dr. Vukasin, to anyone.

March 27th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!

Very professional, compassionate, understanding and caring.

January 4th, 2011

Very Good Psychiatrist!!!!

DR. Vukasin is caring, professional and courteous. He cares about his patients. He is a good listener in difficult situations. He is also a very talented artist in playing guitar. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

June 15th, 2010

I have never seen such unproffessional and disrespectfull person. Complete lack of ethics.Basicly called me fat over and over again, in a manner to make me upset. I understand the doctor could advise you to loose weight, but repetedly picking on you, " you are to biiig, way too big", "you have to loose weight because you are two years from dying of heart attack". When I told him I don't think I will die of heart attack because I just got my phisical done and everything came out perfect, he cut me off, and said: "Great! Blah, blah, blah! You can't argue with me. I am a doctor and you need to loose weight" I REALLY politely told him I knew I was overweight, and that's why I asked him to get me off Seroquel, but that I didn't think the way he talked to me was right, and weight wasn't my biggest concern coming to psychiatrist. He cut me off again saying "You want to hear a lie, go somewhere else. Go somewhere they will tell you you are slender". He didn't let me say anything about my depression and insomnia medication; kept cutting me off no matter what I would say. At the end of my 10 minute visit, he said "I am going to prescribe you the old medication. Go somewhere else". He actually told me before he was going to prescribe me another medication instead Seroquel, that doesn't make you crave food as much, but after I didn't look humiliated enough, apparently, he changed his mind. That itself could be considered malpractice, since he knew and was ready to prescribe a medicine that would help the patient better, and not doing so only because I didn't agree with him on my fattness. Oh, and by the way, I wear size 10 and perfect blood test results- I am not dying in two years.

April 21st, 2010

He knows everything and does not listen to patients. Over medicates the tells patient they will have to back to the hospital if they disagree.

June 18th, 2015