A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zeljka Chobanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeljka Chobanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanov graduated from University Of Banja Luka.
Dr. Chobanov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zeljka Chobanov MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Zeljka Chobanov practice?
- Dr. Zeljka Chobanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA.
See Paradise Neurologists.