Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Zeljka Chobanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zeljka Chobanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanov graduated from University Of Banja Luka.
Dr. Chobanov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chobanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zeljka Chobanov practice?
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Nephrology near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA.
See Paradise Neurologists, Paradise Physiatrists, and Paradise Nephrologists.