A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelmira Curillova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zelmira Curillova, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curillova graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Curillova has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelmira Curillova MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zelmira Curillova practice?
- Dr. Zelmira Curillova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zelmira Curillova practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Cardiologists.