inactive

Zenaida M Contreras MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 1st, 2012
My kids seen her for a few years until it got almost impossible to actually see her in the office. Around christmas 2011 my daughter started running a 104.5 temp, vomiting, and complaining of ab pain. We called our dr, but Contreras was on call for her. When contreras called back, she refused to see my daughter (I beleive because we stopped going to her and started seeing someone else... No more money from me going in her pocket) We took her to the emergancy room and she was admited, spent the next 4 days in the hospital. This dr is horrible, whatever you do, please take your kids to ANYONE but her!

June 24th, 2010
Miss having a great doctor like her!
I have not seen Dr. Contreras since I was 19 years old. 9 years later, I have 3 of my own children (and live 4 hours away) and only wish that I could find a pediatrician here, who is as caring and wonderful as she was when I was a kid. I was diagnosed with severe asthma at the age of 5. I was hospitalized almost twice a year every year until I was a teenager. Dr. Contreras did all that she could possibly do to get my asthma better controlled with the help of a pulmonary doctor and allergist (drugs that are available now weren't there then so it was tough). She gave my mother her pager number and had us set up with our own "emergency plan" at home to get me started on meds until I could see her or get to a hospital. She would see me at any time and even took care of me for the first year or two after I went off to college. Even today, as an adult, I wish I could go back to her. She knew everything about my health as a kid.