A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Deocera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Deocera graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Deocera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Ctr, Jersey City, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Bascara Deocera MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida B. Deocera practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Deocera has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenaida Deocera practices Anesthesiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Anesthesiologists.