Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feliciano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Feliciano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Feliciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Feliciano MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Feliciano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zenaida Feliciano practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.