Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feliciano
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feliciano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Feliciano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Feliciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Feliciano MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Feliciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenaida Feliciano practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.