A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Ignacio-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio-Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ignacio-Cruz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Reyes Ignacio-Cruz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida R. Ignacio-Cruz practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Ignacio-Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenaida Ignacio-Cruz practices Pediatrics near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Pediatricians.