A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Ignacio-Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio-Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ignacio-Cruz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ignacio-Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zenaida R. Ignacio-Cruz practice?
Dr. Zenaida Ignacio-Cruz practices Pediatrics near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Pediatricians.