A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Racho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Racho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Racho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Racho graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Racho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Racho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Racho practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Racho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zenaida Racho practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.