A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Racho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Racho is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Racho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Racho graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Racho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Racho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Racho practice?
Dr. Zenaida Racho practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.