A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Racho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Racho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Racho
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Racho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Racho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Racho graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Racho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Racho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Racho practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Racho has 1 office location.
Dr. Zenaida Racho practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.