A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Vivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Vivar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Vivar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida L Vivar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida L. Vivar practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Vivar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zenaida Vivar practices Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Hills, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists.