A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Young is Excellent. Dr. Young has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zenaida L. Young practice?
Dr. Zenaida Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.