A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zenaida Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zenaida Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zenaida Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zenaida Young MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zenaida Young practice?
- Dr. Zenaida Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zenaida Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See New Rochelle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.