Dr. Zenaida Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zenaida Young?

September 22nd, 2014

ob-gynecologist

she is the best- when is she back from medical leave?

April 29th, 2013

inefficient and in·com·pe·tent Office Staffs

Dr.Young is great! I have seen her a few times. However the office staffs are not so great. In fact I think they are lazy. I drove about 30 minutes to go to the office for my appointment and had to wait for another 30 minutes before I was told that my appointment was canceled! Apparently the office is having a problem with my insurance company and the staff couldn't reach the insurance company to confirm the billing. Prior to the appointment, a staff called me and requested my insurance information. I thought to myself this is a good practice thinking that I won't have any billing problem since they are checking before my appointment date. Well I don't know what kind of work the staffs do prior to client's appointment but she was calling my insurance company when I was there. Why didn't they call before or why they scheduled my appointment? I am busy just like anybody else. I had to take the time off from work and drove there. These staffs have no consideration. People don't have lots time to go to appointments and be rejected. I wasted the entire morning for nothing! I am so frustrated. It is not a good business practice. After all I am a customer too! The doctor is good but not the staffs! The staff is pushing the patients out.

January 5th, 2010

Dr Young is very sweet and takes her time with her patients. She makes you feel extrememly comfortable about talking to her about your problems.

July 23rd, 2008

First Rate Doctor

I have been a client of Dr. Young for more than 10 years. She delivered my baby (She no longer practices obstetrics)and has always been caring, understanding and patient. She makes the extra effort to inquire about not only your medical health but about family etc. She is a top notch doctor. Scheduling an appointment now that she's joined the group practice has become increasingly challenging. Office staff friendly.

November 20th, 2016